VT Harlem Shake

• wp socializer sprite mask 32px VT Harlem Shake
  • wp socializer sprite mask 32px VT Harlem Shake
  • wp socializer sprite mask 32px VT Harlem Shake
  • wp socializer sprite mask 32px VT Harlem Shake

FRANK BEAMER DANCING DOT GIF

Well done guys!

ALSING1b VT Harlem ShakeHokie Fans! Do You Use a Smoker or BBQ for Pork or Beef? Or Do Any Type of Grilling?

Alsing Meat Claws VT Harlem Shake - These meat handler forks make shredding smoked pork or shoulder a breeze.

The folks at Alsing are offering Virginia Tech Fans the chance to get them on Amazon VT Harlem Shake at a 30% discount with Promo Code 'MEATCLAW'

facebook logo VT Harlem Shake
186 VT Harlem Shakeyoutube icon VT Harlem Shakeemail VT Harlem Shake

feed icon VT Harlem ShakeEnjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed and never miss another! Or sign up to get exclusive VirginiaTechFan.com Sports Analysis delivered straight to your inbox!

Brian March 11, 2013 at 12:33 pm

…I got nothing…

Hokiefan4life March 11, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Look I understand college players and even coaches are having fun with the players with this Harlem Shake stuff, but in all seriousness can we get back to business and leave this stuff alone…. I know its hard to stay focus on BAMA everyday until August, but right now we need to take a business approach to football and get ready to play Bama. With this being said, can we please move on from this Harlem Shake stuff and start to get prepared??? I’m not condemning or saying that these players and coaches shouldn’t be able to enjoy a good laugh every now and then and some relief, but can we move forward??????

JustinC March 11, 2013 at 5:13 pm

You have to remember these kids are college students first and football players 2nd. Let them have fun. Its not like this thing took 3 weeks today. They did it one afternoon. Plus, I think we all need to realize these guys don’t train, study, or prepare nearly as much as we all would hope. They’re teenagers. Let them have their fun.

Plus, you never know when something like this causes other recruits to look at VT.

Jeff March 11, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Hahaha, I can’t believe this post was even on here. That is like telling them to not do their homework, study, or party because they have a game against Alabama in 6 months. This post makes me hate sports fans. How do you ever leave your job and go home? Shouldn’t you be at work right now solving the world’s problems?

Hokiefan4life March 13, 2013 at 8:29 am

Jeff,

Notice when I posted I put Look I understand college players and even coaches are having fun with the players with this Harlem Shake stuff, yes I once was a college student and I’m 25 I’m not a old off the rocker VT Fan. And yes I do take my job serious by the way. Some people are different so you can continue to hate fans that take the game serious yes, because that’s my personality and that’s my opinion so keep hating that’s sure not going to solve any of your problems…

Gbd March 11, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I hope this makes late night TV!!! I can see this on Jimmy Kimmel now!!!!

Seth March 11, 2013 at 6:33 pm

im 100 percent w Justin on this one, they are having fun there is absolutely nothing about this that bothers me at all. In fact i dont think teams do enough stuff like this, its a good morale booster and always goes along way for the kids to see thier head coach has a personal side they can all relate to. Props to Beamer im sure he pulled mad tail in the day w those slick moves

Ben March 11, 2013 at 7:36 pm

This might make Beamer seem more in tune with today’s youth and give the School a fun image to recruits. It could make recruits see us in a positive light.

Daniel March 12, 2013 at 12:33 pm

That is my thinking as well. Saw plenty of tweets along the lines of “the one coach you never thought would do something like this”, so I think it appeals to recruits. Can’t hurt at least

Vhokie March 12, 2013 at 10:29 am

I think its awesome…and very funny. I do think this could help with recruiting and raise the “coolness factor” of a very old coach. This helps break kids relate to Beamer…

Remember, they are kids, students…they are young. Weren’t we all allowed to get drunk and do goofy things when we were in school? They should be able to have some fun…and the fact that Frank took part in this is just great in my opinion.

hokie58 March 13, 2013 at 11:04 am

I think it’s great. Coach do it now, believe me in a few more years it’s going to be hard to get feet off the floor, He did enough moves that he didn’t hurt himself.